- J.F. Agassant et. al. , The Matching of Experimental Polymer Processing Flows to Viscoelastic Numerical Simulation, Intern. Polymer Processing XVII (2002) (Special Paper)
- K. Lee and M.R. Mackley, The Significance of Slip in Matching Polyethylene Processing Data with Numerical Simulation, Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 94, 159-177, 2000.
- K. Lee and M.R. Mackley, The Application of the Multi-Pass Rheometer for Precise Rheo-Optic Characterisation of Polyethylene Melts, Chemical Engineering Science, 56, 5653-5661, 2001.
- K. Lee and M.R. Mackley, T.C.B. McLeish and T. M. Nicholson, O.G. Harlen, Experimental Observation and Numerical Simulation of Transient 'Stress Fangs' within Flowing Molten Polyethylene, J Rheology, 45(6), 1261-1277, 2001.
- K. Lee and M.R. Mackley, The Effect of Strain History on the Entry Flow of Polyethylene, in Proceedings of the XIIIth International Congress on Rheology, 20-25th August 2000, Cambridge, U.K.
- K. Lee and M.R. Mackley, The Significance of Slip in Processing of
Polyethylene Melts Using a Multi-Pass Rheometer, in Proceedings of
American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting, Dallas, TX,